Tuesday, December 14, 2010

new lesson with being single.

learning how to do chores that i hardly ever had to do has been a part of being single. i learned how to change my own transmission pan by myself....i have had some chuckles at my expense since i am a woman. then i have the whole response 'wow! that's pretty awesome.'

yesterday, while driving to work from target, i realized my radio had turned off. my first thought was....oh man, now i don't have music. about the time i realized something major might be going on...it became ramp time. slowly my car went...but it was time to accelerate. i knew i wasn't getting up that ramp. of course, this ramp is on to one of the busiest highways in tulsa...also, the ramp had no shoulder. i called my friend, mack to come help. he brought his friend too. somehow we made it on the highway and off the next ramp.

needless to say, after much deliberation...it was my battery. now i know...how to change my battery.

No comments: