Wednesday, November 19, 2008

it's a.......

i thought i would write today. i was so sick yesterday...i had aches and chills all day yesterday accompanied by fever...i took some Tylenol pm, went to bed at 8:30 and this morning felt 100 times better.

....anyhoo....yesterday i went to my ob appoint and went to check in only to find out when i made my appoint last month she forgot to click ENTER! yep, i showed up for a non-existent appoint. she must've understood my frustration cause she was going to put me in real quick...but i went this morning instead. i was sooooooooooooo frustrated! when i go to my ob appointments, i take ry to tucker's office simply because she freaks when i am up on the table and she can't see or something.

my appointment today was good and bad. the good news: it's a girl!! the bad news: i am fat. dr told me to watch what i eat. it's weird...one dr says gain the other says you are fat! okay, so he didn't call me fat but i have never ever ever ever in my life had too-fat-issue-talk. he didn't seem too concerned though...good thing about this dr is that i was out of there in 30 minutes...that includes an ultrasound.

i am happy with a girl. i would have loved a boy only because i would've had one of each. the name "arvil" stops with tucker. :D

so, we went to Tulsa last weekend. we had such a fun time seeing everyone. the only thing about visiting is that i never want to leave. ryan loved visiting too. she got to see her aaaabaaaaaa (ava). welp, that's all for now folks.

No comments: