Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thankfulness

i can't believe thanksgiving is a day away...CRAZY! here are some of the reasons i am thankful:

  1. my salvation
  2. God's grace and mercy
  3. my family- my amazing husband and beautiful daughter...and our little angel in the belly
  4. friends
  5. Twilight

sometimes it's hard to remember to be thankful for ALL things. i know i get down and say 'what is there to be thankful for?' but glancing to right i see my bible...in the living room sits a precious little girl, at work is my amazing husband that gives more of himself than anyone...there are ultrasound pictures on the fridge of a precious little baby that will be in our arms in a couple months....we have God, each other, shelter, food, and clothing...do we NEED a fancy car, house, and fancy things??

No comments: