Friday, April 17, 2009

birthday number 27


last week was the arrival of my 27th birthday. :( i have to admit....maybe quite possibly the most bad birthday ever. first of all, daddy pool didn't tell me 'happy birthday' till almost 1 in the afternoon after i took him to work in the morning. he then told ryan to tell me 'happy birthday' and she sang the whole song to me!! :D adeline, cylina, izzy, ethan, ryan, and i went to eat at wong's. they surprised me with some yummy smelly dish detergent and hand soap. i am in love with the soap.

tucker told me to dress nice to go to the city and i asked him why...he said cause he was going to take me out to eat and to have the girls ready to go to their grandparents when he got off work. okay, the problem...i am not fancy....i am a small-town chick that has never been to a fancy place except on prom night and we went to the petroleum club in tulsa (fun times). also, i had not showered....showers with a toddler and a newborn are almost non-existant. third...why go spend that money when we could eat at applebee's? anything is better than the town we live in. right? well, daddy pool got his feelings hurt and we ended up going nowhere. we stayed at home. forth reason, my parents didn't even call me on my birthday, nor the day after, or the day after that...a week later and no happy birthday. my good friday birthday didn't hold true to a good friday. i did end up with some flowers. daddy pool talks about getting me a camera for my birthday...we will see. however, i found out that aerosmith is coming to TULSa....holy crazy cow...steven and joe in tulsa...maybe i might end up with tickets since he feels really bad.

all in all....it was another day!!




No comments: