Sunday, April 5, 2009

good stuff

ever heard of the maya wrap?? yes, this is a sling to carry babies in...i thought my friend adeline was crazy for always wearing this thing like it was a part of her body. fate struck me this past saturday. i tried it on with little dylan in the wrap and i am now a believer. if you have a baby, pregnant...BUY THIS!!


there are tons of ways to wear this wrap too...look uncomfortable...but absolutely not!! comfy!!


p.s. adeline...you are horribe for not converting me sooner! i still love you though. (hippies for life yo)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Ethan wasn't a huge fan of the sling. BUT- I have a sling for Emma!! I haven't figured out how I'll chase Ethan around and actually accomplish anything without a sling. I do like the maya wraps too! Where did you get yours? The ones I have found are outrageously priced!!

lacyj said...

go to mayawrap.com they are only $50. i LOVE the maya wrap. we have a baby hawk and two other carrier..however, the MAYA is the way to go!! i promise!

Lauren said...

I actually got on etsy.com after I read your post. There are several on there for about $30+ shipping. And you can choose your fabric and colors. I see a maya wrap in my future :)